If you are just starting to look at setting up a website for your small business, I can help. I offer the following services:
- Registration of domain names (a domain name is your website’s ‘address’ e.g. www.yourwebsite.com )
- Web hosting (I use a couple of different web hosts depending on your needs)
- Installation of website platform (I usually use WordPress but have experience with others)
- Purchase and configuration of website theme of your choice i.e. how the website will actually look
- Configuration of website if platform already purchased (Wix, Sitebuilder etc)
- Configuration of your email address if needed e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect your website to social media accounts e.g. Facebook page, Twitter account
- Create and configure social media accounts e.g. Facebook page
Pricing: cost depends on the level of complexity of your needs.
As a rough estimate, if you need a simple website explaining the details of your business that allows people to email you an enquiry, then even with creation of social media accounts and their connection to the website, you can expect to pay well under $1000.